Napoleon's Reversible Cast Iron Griddle is the perfect addition to your outdoor kitchen. Turn your grill into a breakfast station. Caramelize onions while you cook your burgers. Grill your favorite sandwiches, Panini style, on the reverse side of the griddle. The possibilities are endless for the Reversible Cast Iron Griddle. Season it like you would your grandmother's cast iron frying pan, the black cast iron with porcelain coating gets better every time you use it. The convenient little holes in the top allow grease to drain away from your food for the crispiest bacon, and succulent sausages. Get the Reversible Cast Iron Griddle to take your already amazing Napoleon Grill to the next level. Clever, multifunctional and easy to maintain, every kitchen benefits from the addition of a Napoleon barbecue accessory. Our accessories provide you with the essentials to create delicious grilled food and then some to enhance your cooking arsenal with a wide variety of creative additions to broaden your culinary horizons.
- The cast iron features a porcelain coating is easy to clean and provides a non-stick surface
- Grill up some burgers while you caramelize some onions for on top, serve up the perfect breakfast or grill plancha style on your barbecue
- Fits Napoleon Rogue 425 gas barbecue grills by sitting on top of the cooking grids or replacing them
- Seasons up just like our cast iron cooking grids and your favorite frying pan
- Reversible surface allows the Cast Iron Griddle to be used as a flat plancha style griddle or reversed to grill foods like Panini style sandwiches
- Generous 11.6 in (29.5 cm) x 17.75 in (45.1 cm) surface means plenty of space for cooking your way
- Features convenient holes to allow grease to drain away from your food for the crispiest bacon and most succulent sausages
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.