Precision sealed burner gas range tops are built hand crafted quality, high performance burners, and dedication to precision that will keep you cooking masterpieces for a lifetime.
Model Number: GRT484BG
Configuration: 4 Sealed Burners, 12" BBQ Grill Burner and 12" Thermo-Griddle™
Burner Type: Sealed
Range Fuel: Gas
Utility Type: All GasRangetop features
- Four 19,000 BTU Power-Flo™ Sealed burners all turn down to a true simmer
- 12" 18,000 BTU Stainless Steel Griddle Plate with Thermostatic control and Stainless Steel cover
- 12" BBQ Grill Burner with Stainless Steel cover
- Stay-Cool™ die cast, chrome plated metal knobs
- Auto-ignition and re-ignition on all burners
- Smooth-top continuous cast iron grates with easy to clean matte porcelain finish
- Flush island trim
||52" W x 20" H x 32" D
||47-7/8" W x 8-1/4" H x 27-1/8" D
||120 VAC, 3 Prong with dedicated ground
|7" WC input pressure (max. allowable pressure
||1/2 psi), 4" WC pressure regulator provided
||1/2" NPT Male
|11" WC input pressure (max. allowable pressure
||1/2 psi), 10" WC Pressure Regulator provided
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.